Mount Vernon Municipal Court has an opening for a Part-time Court Security Officer... If your knowledge, skills and abilities are a fit for the position below, Please Apply!
2017 Fall Conference Registration Form & Hotel Information
The purpose of the Ohio Bailiffs and Court Officers Association is to promote the general welfare of its Members by providing training and education in the areas of court/judicial/law enforcement activities through courtroom supervision, services, transportation and other training programs and conferences.All court officers and bailiffs in Ohio courts are encouraged to join the Ohio Bailiffs and Court Officers Association.
Please go to the membership page for more information and to download a membership application......
The Association is dedicated to "Maximizing Excellence" for court officers and provides the following opportunities for each member to participate in this endeavor:
- Network with other court officers from across the state
- Serve in leadership roles within the Association as an officer, director, or committee chairperson
- Serve on state and local committees and have positive impact on issues which relate to you as a court officer
- Receive statewide and local recognition for exemplary performance
- Attend quality training programs
Ohio Bailiffs and Court Officers Association
3515 Spencer Road
Rocky River, Ohio 44116